(1) Contact Supplier: When you contact Winsky, our trained customer representatives will guide you with shipping document requirements, screen the product to determine it is legal to ship to Poland and file for an export declaration.
(2) Documentation: Once the legal aspects are clear, we will prepare transport and documentation. In this step, your freight will be booked, the cargo is insured, and our team adds the provision for shipment tracking.
(3) Shipping: Your cargo will be shipped to Poland on your chosen freight method – ocean freight, air freight, or express freight. Each shipping solution has its perks, and based on your convenience and budget; you can choose accordingly.
(4) Import Customs: Once your cargo arrives in Poland, we make sure that your cargo clears the customs with the required paperwork. It may take a couple of hours to an entire day or two based on the cargo as well as the documentation.
(5) Transportation: Finally, when the customs clear your cargo, your goods will be loaded into trucks for ground freight. Winsky will take care of the loading and unloading of the goods with utter care.
(6) Delivery: At last, your goods will be delivered to the designated address, whether to the FBA Amazon warehouse, your own warehouse, or directly to your customers.