We provide air transport solutions from China Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shandong, and other places to most of the Ireland Airport like Dublin, Cork,Shannon, and so on, having strong operation network, more than 500 fixed high-quality cooperation agents overseas, covering Europe, North America, Australia and Southeast Asia, reduce the cost of air transportation by 20%, professional service team, perfect after-sales, and we can also provide international air import and export door-to-door one-stop DDP air shipping service to ensure that goods can be delivered to you smoothly and timely.
The advantage airlines for shipping to Ireland Airport are as follows:
Eastern Europe / Central and Western Asia: EK/TK/CX/EY/UN/AY/SU and other airlines.
India and Pakistan: CX/EK/EY/HX/KA and other airlines.
Africa: BA/EK/EY/ET/SA/AF/SN/SS and other airlines.
Central and South America: BA/AC/LH/EK/AM/LA/TP/4X/NZ/KL/E6/S6/QF/6R and other airlines.
Australia: GA/CX/NZ/QF/TG/FJ/AK and other airlines.
Air Freight Weight Calculation Method:
1. The unit of calculation is kilograms, and the minimum billed weight is 45KG.
2. Volume weight = length (cm) × width (cm) × high (cm) / 6000 OR: Volume weight = cargo volume (cubic meters) × 167kg.
3. Actual weight = the physical weight of the goods after weighing.
4. Billed weight = volume weight compared with the actual weight, choose the larger one as the billed weight.
5.Heavy goods: the actual weight of the goods is greater than the volume weight.
6. Light weight goods: the actual weight of the goods is less than the volume weight.
Items prohibited or restricted by Ireland customs (including but not limited to).
Weapons and offensive items.
Articles with false trademarks
Hay, straw, including products made of straw.
Living plants and animals.
Tobacco, cigars or cigarettes