1. Shipments exported to South American countries (such as Chile, Argentina, etc.) are required to provide the consignee tax number (Tax ID) for customs clearance at the destination.
2. In order to make sure goods can transit normally, EORI number is required for export to Germany. Please indicate the EORI number on the invoice and waybill before goods sending out.
3. Switzerland needs to provide proof of payment or transaction contract of declared value to avoid under-declaration.
4. Ghana: Each carton of goods from FedEx to Ghana cannot exceed 32kg.
5. FedEx Can’t ship battery products to Tanzania.
6. Argentina: all parcels sent to (Argentina), Argentina (including personal items, gifts, online shopping, etc.) must obtain AFIP in advance before they are imported into the country (Argentine National tax Administration).
7. Italy: according to Italian customs requirements, private parcels exported to Italy are required to provide the recipient’s fiscal code tax number on the invoice and waybill. Failure to provide may lead to delay in customs clearance.
8. The shipments import to Ecuador (Ecuador) has the following requirements and restrictions:
The consignee’s Tax number / Importer’s name (ID NUMBER / IMPORTED NUMBER) should be indicated on the waybill and invoice.
9. Paraguay: all dutiable goods shipped to Paraguay, regardless of value, will be subject to a 13% VAT (including goods below USD100), which may also incur customs duties and customs fees.
10. FedEx shipment from China to Peru, regardless of the value of the goods, are required to provide 4 original commercial invoices with detailed description of the names, materials, value and quantity of the shipment in English.
11. Upon notification from Hong Kong FEDEX, Mexican customs has a new requirement: If all shipments sent to Mexico are declared worth more than US $1000. Mexican local customs requires customers to provide the following information:
1). Commercial invoices require the TAX ID tax number of the recipient (there is a registered), TAX ID marked under or next to the recipient’s name in the Mexican tax authorities.
2). Before import, the recipient’s name must be registered with the Mexican government department “Padron Importadores del Servicio de Administration Tributaria” as the importer.
3). If the consignee own a company, you can import up to one shipment with a value of more than US $1000 per month. If the consignee is an individual, the total value of the shipments that can be imported per month is not more than US $5000.
4). Shipments with a declared value of less than US $1000 shall be provided the TAX ID by the consignee if seized by the Mexican Customs and require customer to provide TAX ID.
FedEx shipping China to India
1) Each importer and exporter in India must have a GSTIN (GST identification number if they want to pay the goods and services tax. Prior to the import and export of goods, they need to provide GSTIN in advance for customs clearance.
If you do not have this number, pls register to get it in advance.
2) Samples with a very clear definition of usage will continue to be duty-free if they are lower than 10000INR, but some gift goods may be charged with this GST (GST).
3) The GST tax law requires accurate zip codes to be provided on waybills and shipper invoices.
4) For shipments sent to India, if you choose economic services, the consignee must clear the customs within 3 days, otherwise there will be a fine (DHL/FED/TNT: 5000-10000 INR per day, UPS at cost).
5) The importer must provide GSTIN (GST identification number) / PAN (permanent account number); in the case of personal parts, provide Aadhar number (unique ID number) or PAN (permanent account number) / passport number / KYC. (address proof / identification approved by the government) it is also possible to replace GSTIN-the above information should be prepared in advance by the recipient.
6) The contact number of the recipient on the waybill must be valid and accessible, otherwise all fines / duties / miscellaneous charges incurred at that time will be borne by the sender.
7) Gifts sent to India are not duty-free.
Starting from December 1, 2019, New Zealand Customs levies a 15 per cent GST goods and services tax on shipments with annual sales of S $60, 000 (declared value of NZ $1000 or less) from overseas suppliers.
Note for special product operation:
1) Textiles: commercial invoice declaration format: 100% COTTON WOVEN LADIES’T-SHIRT. That is, content + material + weaving / knitting + men / women + product name.
2) Battery goods shipping: only accept built-in PI967 and matching PI966 type battery, do not accept the whole box of pure battery, do not accept more than 100W high-power battery, waybill, invoice, list should be declared actively, otherwise will be punished RMB20-200RMB / shipment.
3) Wooden cases: for shipments that cannot be opened, the original guarantee must be provided to ensure that there are no dangerous goods, contraband and high-power batteries, otherwise all economic losses and legal liability will be borne by the customer.
4) Electronic category: FCC side of electronic products (for the United States only); PCB form for PCB board (for all countries); wire supply line FOAM.
5) Watch category: need to provide watch invoice (sample version), which requires the value, material, origin and electrification of each part of the watch.
6 Cutting tool category: the Cutting tool needs to be packaged independently, and the blade part should not exceed 10cm.
For battery shipping by FedEx:
Please declare the battery type accurately, not only declare as built-in battery and matching battery, the complete declaration requirements are built-in lithium-ion battery, matching dry battery, etc., the code is as follows:
PI966: lithium-ion batteries are used with the equipment and are placed separately from the equipment (not installed in the equipment).
PI967: lithium-ion battery is installed in the equipment and is not separated from the equipment.
PI969: lithium metal battery (button battery) is used with the equipment and is placed separately from the equipment (not installed in the equipment).
PI970: lithium metal battery (button battery) is installed in the device and is not separated from the device (such as an electronic watch).
A123: the dry battery is used with the equipment and is placed separately from the equipment (not installed in the equipment).
A1999: ni-MH / Ni-CD rechargeable battery (battery model: NI-NH/MH)
Fragile goods should be packed well and for high-value products, you are recommended to buy insurance from insurance companies or us.