Our freight quote is very competitive and we will put them in writing so that you know exactly what is included in the rate. Shipping overseas can be a very stressful experience and we are here to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
Delivery notice about DHL shipping from China
1. Each carton of the shipment can’t be exceed 70KG by DHL shipping channel.
2.DHL Express can ship built-in lithium battery goods; matched built-in s lithium battery products (the battery needs to be placed inside of the product, the battery cannot be placed separately), customers need to declare the battery goods exactly.
3. Remote surcharge: If you address is remote area, it will create remote surcharge, calculated according to RMB4.5/KG* fuel, the minimum charge is RMB230/ shipment * fuel, if the address is remote, you can check from DHL website according to the zip code.
4. Overweight surcharge: if the length of the each carton exceeds or equals 120CM or exceeds or equals 70kg, it will create surcharge too, For more information, please consult our sales for more details.
5. Prohibited goods shipping include: imitation, liquid, powder, food, fresh goods, drugs, corrosive materials, flammable and explosive weapons and other contraband.
6. The DHL shipping countries where the original invoice is required:
Bulgaria, Lebanon, Mauritius, Qatar, Brunei, Chile, El Salvador, Poland (with information on origin), Belarus. Argentina, Indonesia, Brazil (with tax number), Ecuador, Portugal, Angola, Turkey, Gabon, Cura ç ao, Peru, Guatemala, Kuwait, Tanzania (with tax number), Ukraine (Ukraine), United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Malaysia, Costa Rica, Romania, Slovenia.
DHL shipping to Saudi Arabia requirements:
1. For goods with declared value of USD100 or above, commercial registration number is required.
2. If the consignee is a private person, the identity document number of the consignee shall be provided, and the identity document number shall be filled in on the invoice.
3. Certificate of origin is required for all shipments whose declared value exceeds USD13250, or for shipments destined for Jeddah (JEDDAH) and Riyadh (RIYADH) worth more than USD2500.
4 The payment bank information of the sender and consignee is required.
5 Enter the customer’s business registration number and identity document number in the address forDHL shipping label.
DHL packaging requirements:
1. Do not accept unilateral size (including length, width and height) more than (including) 300CM, single carton 300KG and single shipment 1000KG or above.
2. The size and length of the carton shall not exceed 300cm, but if the width exceeds 200CM or the height exceeds 160CM, you need to report the size and national postcode to DHL in advance for booking.
3. Goods Packing: Any of the goods need outer packing with cartons or wooden cases, fragile goods and overweight goods must be packed well by shipper.
Special requirements for some countries:
1.DHL shipping to Lithuania: notified by Hong Kong DHL, the invoice for customs clearance with the goods must indicate the trade term DDP or DDU (tariff prepayment or tariff arrival).
2. DHL shipping to Guinea: the weight of a single shipment from DHL to Conakry, Guinea shall not exceed 70kg, the size shall not exceed 120*120*100cm, and the weight of the shipoment shall not exceed 300kg.
3. DHL shipping to Nigeria: Each shipment can’t exceed 70 kg, and no transshipment of textiles.
4. DHL shipping to Tunisia: the weight of a single piece shall not exceed 30kg, the weight of the shipment shall not exceed 300kg, and the size shall not exceed 120cm*130cm*100cm.
DHL shipping to Indonesia:
All imported local ready-to-wear goods (if the ready-made garment), exceeds 10 cartons or the value of the goods exceeds USD1500, the consignee must submit the following documents:
- Import license
- Conformity inspection certificate
- Written report of application to the trade department.
If the import value of all cosmetics exceeds USD1500, or the cartons exceed 2 for electronic products, the consignee must submit inspection certificate.
For all goods with a single shipmenet exceeding 100KG (inclusive), the consignee / receiving company is required to provide the following statutory documents:
“The original power of attorney
Tax ID No (NPWP) tax number
Import ID No (API) import license number
If the consignee is a private person, hotel, bank, exhibitor or anyone who is unable to provide the above required documents, the import of goods above + 100KG (including) is not allowed.
Indonesia’s minimum duty-free declaration for imported shipments will be raised from USD50 to USD100 per shipment.
DHL Shipping from China to India:
1. Gifts sent to India are not duty-free.
2. Hong Kong DHL notifies that all parcels to India, must be submitted below to the Indian government before arriving at Indian customs clearance:
The ID card number, a copy of the ID card and the address certificate issued for the record. If the recipient fails to submit the above documents to the local customs in time.
The goods will be detained upon arrival at the Indian customs until the above information is submitted by the recipient before the shipment can enter the formal customs clearance process.
The customs clearance requirements are as follows:
1. For goods shipped to a private or private address, the recipient shall provide a copy of valid documents such as ID card or passport, and the power of attorney (POA) for customs clearance.
2. For the goods shipped to a company, the recipient shall not only provide the above-mentioned documents for the customs record, but also provide the import and export license and the power of attorney.