Shipping from China into Canada might seem challenging, but it’s not when you work with Winsky Freight. We’ll take you through the entire process if you do the following:
- Give us your supplier’s contact information before the goods are ready. Such details include their phone number and email address.
- Alternatively, give the supplier our contact information. When we get into contact, we’ll arrange the pickup from the supplier to our shipping warehouse.
- Please remember to ask the suppliers to label your name or company on your cartons or cargo. They should also provide the commercial invoice that has your delivery information for shipping and the declaration information.
- Once the goods arrive in our warehouse, we will check their exact weights and dimensions and confirm them with you.
- We’ll arrange the shipping invoice for payment confirmation.
- To ship the goods by air/sea freight, we’ll arrange for export customs clearance then send you the freight tracking number and tracking website.
- Once the goods arrive at the intended airport or seaport in Canada, you or your agent can finish the import custom and duty. If the shipping is DDP (Delivery Duty Paid), our overseas agent in Canada will finish the import custom tax for you.
- Once the customs clearance is finished, you can pick up the goods from the airport/seaport. For DDP shipping, our overseas agent in Canada will deliver the goods to the local UPS that will finally deliver them to your Canada address.